The first step in manufacturing, is forging. Forging is a manufacturing process relating to the shaping of a metal through hammering, pressing, or rolling. These compressive forces are carried with a hammer or die. Forging is often grouped according to the temperature at which it is accomplished—cold, warm, or hot forging. A wide range of metals can be forged.
Forging Presses are an answer for the Forging of Round, Square and Hexagonal Headed Bolts as well as for Nuts, Rivets, Motor Parts varieties of such other items.
The high strength nature of forged metals makes them perfect for challenging applications and critical components that require exceptional resistance to exhaustion. Forged components are found in lifting equipment, aerospace, automobiles, military applications, and heavy machinery.
Many gears, plumbing parts, hand tools and implements are forged. Car axles and crankshafts are open die forged. The heads of nails and bolts are cold forged.
Precision Metal industries undertakes hot forging works. We have an extensive Forging facility with induction heating system. All types of standard and non-standard headed fastener products can be forged conforming to the requirement of the customer.
All sorts of small and medium sized industrial forged components are produced by Precision Metal Industries FZC.
We can produce steel blanks, round, rectangle, hex head, or square forged steel shapes for machining industrial components.
Our fasteners have a better shelf life and a better performance, we offer world class manufacturing solutions to our customers with the help of cutting-edge tooling’s. We offer accurate forging tolerances on our bolts and sockets with precision controls.
These fasteners are further heat treated under meticulous atmospheric furnaces which provide 100% perfect heat treatment results. We also perform thread rolling on our bolts after heat treatment. This provides better threads which can with stand higher fatigue strength over a period.
FORGED FASTENERS INCLUDE
- Forged hexagon bolts Large diameters, long lengths, exotic materials.
- Forged hexagon and socket set screws large diameters, long lengths, exotic materials.
- Forged eye bolts
- Forged bolt blanks
- Forged metric, UNF, UNC, BSF & BSW (Whitworth) thread forms
- Forged square head Bolts
- Forged cup square & round hexagon bolts
- Forged countersunk (csk) countersunk square bolts
- Forged square-square hexagon holding down bolts
- Forged indented foundation bolts
- Forged T bolts
- Forging in metric and imperial sizes. 4.6, 8.8, 10.9, 12.9 and 14.9
- Forging of Mild Steel, Carbon steel, HT high tensile grades, exotic materials, Super Duplex, Monel, Inconel.